Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hollywood Divorce.

Mel Gibson's wife, Robyn Gibson, is divorcing him. After 28 years of marriage, Robyn has cited "irreconciable differences." Don't you mean adultery and a slew of other legit reasons to can his ass? This divorce is rumored to be the biggest payout in Hollywood history; $500 million to be exact. With rumors of multiple infidelities (ahem, Filippino prostitute) I find it rather hypocritical that a man with such devout Christian roots would get caught up in such scandelous, un-Christian-like affairs. Not to mention a thousand racial tirades.

Cheat on me after I supported you throughout your career? Embarrass me after 28 years of marriage? Hook up with a prostitute? Drink and drive? Go off on drunken racial rants about Jews and other minorities?

Um, no. I don't think so. That half a mill is well deserved, thank you.

No comments: