Saturday, September 27, 2008
Friday, September 26, 2008
So, I'm kinda-sorta really into this DJ named Diplo. I've seen him twice in Baltimore and will be seeing him in November at Black Cat. Here's a clip from his show at Paradox that I was at; drinks in tow. The sound quality sucks, but what'd ya gunna do?
Diplo's "Shake It Over, Over"
Diplo's "Wes Remix"
Thursday, September 18, 2008
4. If she's crazy about him, pretend he's your brother and never date him. Ever.
5. Have that scary fight about how she's been bugging you. If you can go there for a guy, you can for her, too.
6. Keep her ring size filed away in case you-know-who calls for advice about you-know-what.
7. Oh, just wear the bridesmaid's dress.
8. See straight through her attempts at cool perfection and love her more for the weaknesses she's trying to hide.
9. Remind her that she wasn't that into him, either.
10. When the guy dumps her, the cat gets cancer, the job explodes, simply be there.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Friday, September 12, 2008
Normally I wouldn't be going ga-ga over an Ikea mass-
produced print but I love, love, love this.
thing I like quilted is Chanel but I have been converted.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
vintage-twist like I am, then Mod Cloth is right up your ally. Their dresses in particular! I am basically loving these two dresses.
Must. Have. Them.