Monday, November 19, 2012

Oprah's Favorite Things.

 

I don't know about you, but I live for Oprah's Favorite Things episode 
every year. I live for it so much that I rearranged my entire day (read: week
to make sure I was free for the Sunday evening 8pm premiere. 

The best part of the show is not the gifts (although they are fabulous). 
The best part is how the audience loses their minds. They go Looney Toons, 
bonkers cray cray. And it is amazing. So very amazing.

 "I have never been so happy in my entire life."

 "I just won a Tempurpedic mattress. I can die happy."


For a list of Oprah's coveted 'favorite things' click here

Ok, sure many of the items are not exactly affordable but 
whatevs. Half the fun is that the items are luxurious and that they 
are given to truly deserving folks, such as the military spouses 
in this year's over-the-top episode. Go Mama O! Did you watch?

No comments: