Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sweet, Beautiful Music

I have been listening to a lot of beautiful songs lately about love and heartache (all by amazing and talented women) and wanted to share a few that have been on repeat.



Almost Lover by A Fine Frenzy. Her voice is haunting. Doesn't hurt that she is disarmingly beautiful too!



Chasing Pavements by Adele. She describes her music as "heartbroken soul."



And here is Duffy's Rockferry; one of my favorite artists right now (obviously, because I post about her like crazy).

"There's no sleep on the journey, away from town,
A bag of songs and a heavy heart, won't make me doubt,
I give it all my strength and my mind,
I'll make this decision, win all the fights"

Enjoy this lovely music.

2 comments:

Simpali said...

Hey, I came across your blog while searching about Duffy!!
I absolutely love Duffy!

Awesome blog :)

Veronica said...

Thanks so much! I saw Duffy open for Coldplay a few weeks ago and she sounds amazing live too :)