Sunday, December 28, 2008

NYE Kiss?

What are your New Year's Eve plans? This year I am super excited to report that I'm attending "Big Night DC" at the Gaylord National Hotel and Resort. The last few New Year's Eves have been a bit low-key for me, so I'm excited to get all glam'ed up with my honey and lots about ten friends.

I'm wearing this metallic-gold dress, gold shoes, over-sized gold and black jewelry, a black satin jacket for the cold walk (similar to this), and of course my dashing boyfriend by my side in his matching black and gold.

What are your plans? Champagne and fireworks? House party? Hotel party?

Will you have a NYE kiss?

3 comments:

Ger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ger said...

i'm soooo excited! can't wait to see your dress! and face!

cross ur fingers for me in hopes that i get a NYE kiss hahah

--ger =)

Veronica said...

*fingers crossed*