Sunday, May 12, 2013

DC Weekend Exploration.

This weekend Andrew and I ventured to DC 
to swing by the Craft Mafia indie craft fair and
 explore the Logan Circle neighborhood.    



The fair featured forty vendors from the area. 
Andrew gravitated toward the leather.


We picked up this miniature terrarium 
with succulents and tiny people. How cute.

Watching the game at Drafting Table
By the way, amazing fries. Ugh, just to die for. 

I loved the art deco accents on this building. 

Colorful Buddha garden and townhouse. 

We visited Miss Pixies's which is home to the most
amazing vintage furniture, collectibles and knick knacks.

The inventory was so well arranged.

They had everything from trunks to glassware 
to old postcards from yesteryear. 

There were so many great art prints. 
If only I had more wall space...

What a fun green dresser - very shabby chic

The next stop was the Buffalo Exchange which
houses vintage and thrift clothing and accessories.


By far my favorite find of the day - a V ring 
in a sea of random jewelry. I had to buy it. 

A church I spied on the walk home. I liked the signage. 

The terrarium has found a nice home in my apartment. 

I really love exploring new neighborhoods. 
DC, you never let me down! Until next time... 

post signature

1 comment:

Lana said...

Nice post!! Made me miss DC and want to explore when I get back.

I wonder if they import any of that merchandise. ;)

Cheers,
Lana