Sunday, December 2, 2012

Glam & Glittery.

It's hard to believe but the Christmas season is officially 
upon us! One of my favorite parts about this season is the 
array of fabulous holiday parties. I love to get dressed up and 
Christmas is the perfect opportunity to go glam, glittery and  
extra festive. Here are my picks for the perfect party dress: 

 I am a big fan of Zara and this elegant holiday
 dress. It screams "Jackie O" in the best way 
and the embellished neckline is so pretty.

 Gold is a staple for me year round (let's be honest), 
but especially during the holidays. Plus, this dress 
is currently on sale for under $30. Cha ching!

I love this dress because the pattern looks 
like Christmas lights which is so festive. The
$25 price tag is kind to my wallet too. 

Pair these picks with strappy black heels for an 
elegant look or with black ankle booties and 
cropped leather jacket for an edgier vibe.

1 comment:

My Collegiate Closet said...

i love glitter! i think the middle one is my favorite :)