Sunday, December 2, 2012

Glam & Glittery.

It's hard to believe but the Christmas season is officially 
upon us! One of my favorite parts about this season is the 
array of fabulous holiday parties. I love to get dressed up and 
Christmas is the perfect opportunity to go glam, glittery and  
extra festive. Here are my picks for the perfect party dress: 

 I am a big fan of Zara and this elegant holiday
 dress. It screams "Jackie O" in the best way 
and the embellished neckline is so pretty.

 Gold is a staple for me year round (let's be honest), 
but especially during the holidays. Plus, this dress 
is currently on sale for under $30. Cha ching!

I love this dress because the pattern looks 
like Christmas lights which is so festive. The
$25 price tag is kind to my wallet too. 

Pair these picks with strappy black heels for an 
elegant look or with black ankle booties and 
a  cropped leather jacket for an edgier vibe.

1 comment:

My Collegiate Closet said...

i love glitter! i think the middle one is my favorite :)