Sunday, March 9, 2014

Cheap Thrills. LBD.

A little black dress is the ultimate go-to item for any female. It's versatile and easy. I found this black dress from a thrift store several months ago when I was looking for a Halloween costume (see picture of me as Wednesday Addams here). It was boxy with shoulder pads and was an awkward length. I had it tailored and can now wear it anywhere. I also found this pink "boyfriend jacket" at a thrift store and loved the 80's vibe it was giving me. I tore out the shoulder pads and voila; ready to wear! 





I'm really happy with both of these purchases and spent less than $20 
on both, including tailoring. Cheap thrills for sure. 

Enjoy your week, dolls!  

Dress: Vintage
Jacket: Vintage 
Shoes: Nine West 
Clutch: Vintage
Sunglasses: Michael Kors 
Bracelet: Marc Jacobs 
Ring: Helzberg Diamonds

Photos by Andrew.





1 comment:

Amy said...

Loving the LBD :) Post more chica!