As soon as the weather turns a wee bit brisk I'm immediately ready for 1) pumpkin spice lattes 2) cute boots and 3) movies by a crackling fireplace. Needless to say, when it gets colder I get a bit, uhh, lazier. But, a girl has got to look cute regardless of the weather. Am I right or am I right? Lucky for us there are a lot of fun trends that are both stylish and comfortable. Here is what I am loving at the moment:
1. The grandpa cardigan is just the right amount of Mister Rogers. This mint beauty looks oh-so-snuggly.
2. "Pajama pants" are the Queen Bee of the comfort trends. I recommend the slimmer version which is more sophisticated than the wide-legged counter-part. Pair these silky pants with a solid waist-cinching top to elongate your body. Add some heels and finish the look off with a structured bag. Boom!
3. Fun sweatshirts are the best thing since sliced bread. They're thinner than the sweatshirts of yesteryear so they're more flattering but equally comfortable. This sweatshirt would be perfect for brunch, right?
4. Dressy sweatshirts may sound like an oxymoron but you'd be wrong! A little bling on that cottony goodness? Yes, please. Pair it with some dark jeans and heels and you're good to go, honey.
5. Boots are the quintessential fall footwear in my humblest opinion, but flat boots are a step above. Not only are they made for walking, but they're made for twerking, dancing, and everything in between.
6. Smoking slippers are the perfect masculine inspired footwear. And since they're flat you won't be waddling like a duck at the end of a long night. The poodle pattern on these slippers is everything.