Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Is This Your Jam?

I don't mean to be a major B but is Kim Kardashian's new song not one of the worst things you have ever heard? Look, I (not so) secretly love the Kardashian Klan (you see how I did that? Clan/Klan. I crack myself up!) but wow, this song is really bad.

Kim has always said Jennifer Lopez was her idol. Sounds like she is trying to follow in J Lo's footsteps with a clothing line, perfume, and now a song. What is next?

There are a lot of bad pop songs that I think are catchy and fun, but this is not one of them.

Even Paris Hilton's song was better. Check Kim's song out here.

What'd ya think? Are you going to jam out to this song on the way to work? Don't lie!

3 comments:

Nima said...

It may not be the greatest song but she is donating all the proceeds of the song to charity. I'm sure because of her popularity, the song will really help kids at St. Jude's. She is trying to do a nice thing so she deserves some props even if the whole song is autotuned to death!

http://ryanseacrest.com/2011/03/02/world-premiere-listen-to-kim-kardashians-debut-single-jam-audio/

Veronica said...

According to her own website, she is only donating a portion of the proceeds to St. Jude's. While I think that is very sweet, it doesn't make the song any better!

Will you be jamming out to this song?

Cafe Groenhout said...

And if you watched the episode of "Kourtney & Kim Take New York" where she records it, you hear her say she's donating the proceeds, and I quote, "to cancer." :/

And, yes, while I think it's commendable that she's donating some of the money, it's not enough to get me to download it - and definitely not to jam to it. (Nima said it best - "autotuned to death!")