Monday, August 30, 2010

Emmy Dress Recap.

The 2010 Emmys have come and gone but the gossip surrounding the ladies'
dresses certainly has not. So, who turned it out? One of my top picks is Glee's
Lea Michelle. She chose a strapless Oscar De Le Renta number. Navy blue looks
divine on her, and the overstated necklace is lovely. I could have used a few less
ruffles, but I'll let it fly. I also loved Julia Louis-Dreyfus' Narciso Rodriguez gown, which
was both age appropriate and still sexy. The bright green jewelry made this outfit.

Claire Danes wore an insane Armani Prive gown. I am usually
hesitant of all over sparkles, but this just oozes Hollywood glamour. Thank
God she got some sun, otherwise this color would have seriously washed her out.
No major jewelry was needed with such a sparkly dress, although she is wearing
small gold earrings. Who were your favorites? Fashion disasters?

PS: Does Susan Sarandon ever age? Killer body and gown! Va va voom!

No comments: