Sunday, July 20, 2008

Dolce, Dolce, Dolce



Oh, Dolce and Gabbana.
I saw this advertisement while in Italy and thought I would share. The bright blue color of the water, the extremely sun-glistened models, the Italian music. Check, check, check. If this isn't effective advertising then I don't know what is.

I generally really like D&G advertisements, which are usually edgy, sexy, over-the-top and often quite controversial. My women's lit professor goes ape-shit over their ads.

This one is pretty hilarious.

However, I'm not sure I really understand D&G's use of Matthew McConaughey in their ad for "The One." McConaughey is just so not D&G. He's Old Spice and wood chips. I mean, really.

None the less, enjoy the above ads. Yum!




2 comments:

Audio Student said...

glad i wear that cologne!

Unknown said...

I want to do him....check